Hello. I'm writer Antoinette Beard/Sorelle Sucere... WOO-HOO!!!... Here are quirky fascinations of the Victorian to the Edwardian age, and some things that happened later that were just too bizarre to resist... Such a yummy time of quaintness & blossoming industry. Scroll down for a multitude of coolness... Ha-ha-ha, always there are those who flaunt conventions, Darlings... ;)
Sunday, September 20, 2026
I Love My Cat... ;)
I Love My Cat...
I love my cat... I love his plush sleek little self. He's so fun to hug. I love his furry little face with it's pokey whiskers. I love his brilliant firefly-yellow eyes. I love his lethal hooked black claws, like mini scythes, and his little "thumbs". I love his delicate triangle ears. I love his cool silky wet nose. I love his little trills and chirps. I love the way he always knows when I'm sad and he wants to comfort me, even when he doesn't understand why I'm upset. I love the way he's always there for me. He's seen it all, and he's not telling anybody because he's a cat, and he doesn't speak English. He likes to chew on my fingers. He would make not-such- a-good-human, which is one of the reasons why he makes such a good cat." --- Copyright 2022, by Sorelle Sucere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment